Sunday, December 31

Happy Birthday to Paul (aka Hoo)!

Yesterday, Zacharias, David (은택), Phillip (대언), and I tried to invite him out but he didn't answer his cell phone at all for a couple times across a long time interval.
So then we just went out to a boardgame room and played some games without him. He must have had his own private party somewhere else. It will forever be a mystery.

In Korea, there is not really much to do for a "fun time." I mean, there is, but it is always the same thing, so it gets boring, fast.
There are PC rooms, karaoke rooms, boardgame rooms, restaurants, clubs, shopping, parks (sports), and amusement parks. I am not an out-going person, so half of these options are something I would not want to do. Therefore I always try to find new and fun activities to do with my Korean friends; stuff that I would do in the States. They may be fun, but not always safe.
We like playing games where the loser wins pain. Those games are always fun. I hear it is Korean culture to play games like this, but it would be nice to play games with greater pain involved. :D

No comments: