Friday, May 4

Sight-Seeing, and a rant

I've seen a lot of Seoul, but there are always people who wants to show me Seoul themselves, or just have a place they want me to see. To tell you the truth, I'm getting sick of sight-seeing. It's always the same things over and over again. I go to museums and palaces, mostly. They are all practically the same, and going to so many museums is just so boring. It was okay the first time, but it's just like a plot that gets dragged on and on. It get's old, fast.

I've also had many disappontments, as I was suppose to go travel outside of Seoul, but the trips were cancelled. This hapened on three trips of mine, so I barely got to see South Korea at all. =/

And I also am going back to the states on May 20 because there are no homestay volunteers to host me. I don't understand how no one would volunteer at all. I had two possible places but in the end they refused to.

No comments: