Friday, February 2

My Winter Vacation

So far, my vacation had been boring. It really is boring.
All of my friends I have made will now be high school seniors, and they are too busy competing with each other for the kSAT. =/
But it is not just them. Everyone is busy with their school stuff anyways. It's just the high school seniors that are special. They get to be even more busy than everyone else. The elementary schoolers have it easy though, until they move up to middle school.

Once in a while I bug my friends to try to get them to hang out with me, but I always fail. It's fun to bug them anyway.

Because everyone is so busy, I have to find ways to keep myself busy. What other easy option is there besides video games? Well, that was, and is, my solution to being by myself. At home, I could either watch television, study, read, walk around outside, or play video games. There is not much of a choice to choose something I would enjoy.

No comments: